HTTP Injector for PC is now available for Android and iOS users but if you don’t have a smartphone don’t be a worry. You can use it on your laptop, windows, and Mac. Right now we have two methods to install HTTP Injector in PC.
Method For HTTP Injector In PC:
First, you need to download BlueStacks Android emulators on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack and add your Gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. SO type in your search bad “HTTP Injector” by Evozi. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestacks. Once the installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find HTTP Injector and start using it.
Install HTTP Injector by APK File In PC:
- At the very first you need to download the HTTP Injector APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation is complete, now search “HTTP Injector” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install HTTP Injector from Google Play Store.