IMO for PC is a free texting and calling application that has been popularly known among people from all around the world. Get IMO on Windows 7/8/10, XP, and Vista for free using the BlueStacks Android Emulator and enjoy instant video/voice calls and messages.
|Size||Varies with device|
|Updated||April 8, 2021|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
IMO for MacBook PC is a free messenger that allows you to make free voice and video calls internationally or locally along with free texting. With a good internet connection, you can enjoy calling your loved ones for free instead of having to pay so much just to connect with them. With IMO installed on your device, you can experience having good quality video or voice calls anywhere in the world. Unlike man big social applications that do not provide good quality features for international calls, IMO ensures a glitch-free seamless experience.
You can further up your game by getting the IMO Android application on your computer or laptop so you can call or text while on the go, at work, or together with multiple people. Down below are some amazing features of the IMO app which we’re sure you would love to know about.
IMO for PC – Amazing Features
- Get an easy-to-use and constructive user interface. Along with easily customizable features and quick navigation throughout.
- Get stickers, Gifs and much more to entertain the person on the other side of your text messages.
- Enjoy hilarious, funky and cool filters while video calling with your friends and family.
- Make instant calls or send quick messages by just swiping left for the quick menu bar.
- Free services for all users from across the world.
- High-quality calls and end-to-end encrypted texting.
- Share photos, videos, and files with other contacts.
- Data charges apply in some cases.
Also Read: 3 Apps to Sync Notifications and More Between your Mobile and PC in 2021
Can IMO be Installed on PC, Windows 10 or Mac Laptop
For this installation method, you can download a popular third-party software known as an Android Emulator. Through this software, you will be able to gain access to the google play store. After that, you can install many of your favorite Android applications without any restrictions.
Moreover, there is one more method you can use to download apps if you do not want to use the google play store. You can use the APK files of the Android applications to download them through the Android Emulator. This process is also useful when some apps are not found on the google play store.
Recommended Android Emulators
There are many other emulators to opt from but the ones given above are our top recommendations. The download guides for BlueStacks and Nox are given down below.
Install BlueStacks to Download IMO for PC and MacBook
- Click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Open the downloaded file to run it.
- Next, instal the emulator from the installer that appears on your screen.
- Wait till the installer downloads and extracts important files to run BlueStacks.
- Next, open the emulator on your computer or laptop from the desktop main screen.
- Wait for the start-up loading.
- After that, the BlueStacks emulator will direct you to the configuration page.
- There, add your Gmail account to gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, open the google play store and look for the IMO app.
- Select the app from the list and install it.
- Open the installed app from the BlueStacks home page to the desktop main page.
IMO APK Installation with BlueStacks
- For this process, begin with download the IMO APK file.
- Once the file is downloaded, launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- Next, click on the Installed apps option at the top left of the home page.
- From there, click on APK install.
- Select the IMO APK file when it appears on your screen.
- The application will be installed soon after.
- Locate, launch and enjoy your
IMO for PC – download with Nox Player
- First, click here to download the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Once you click on the linked text above, the Nox website will open on your screen. From there, download the Nox raw file.
- After downloading the file, open it and continue following the on-screen instructions. In just a few clicks and confirmations, the emulator will be easily installed on your device.
- After installation, launch it and set up to use the google play store on Nox.
- Next, search for the IMO app on the Nox search bar.
- A new google play store page will appear on your screen. Select and install the social app from there.
- Launch the IMO app on PC from the NoxPlayer home page.
IMO APK Installation with NoxPlayer
- Firstly, download the IMO APK file from any reliable website.
- Next, open NoxPlayer on your computer or Windows.
- Then, go to the side menu bar on the right side of the Nox home page.
- Select the APK installer option.
- Then pick out the IMO APK file and install the app.
- You can also drag and drop the APK file from your file browser to the Nox home page.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the Nox or device main page.