iFile for PC is a free File administrator app that is intended for Android 4.1 or more which enables you to deal with your documents on your cell phone or tablet effectively. We at TechDet have utilized iFile on an Android tablet and it worked superbly well. Right now iFile for PC is accessible for Android and iOS however it additionally could be opened on your PC or Mac utilizing an Android Emulator. See also Download ES File Explorer hope you like this app, kindly share your user experience on Social media.
Download iFile for PC, Windows 10, and MAC to easily organize all of your files. In this advanced era, when everything is going online. Technology advanced, and all work was moved online. Then there are also plenty of files and documents from our offices, schools, and universities, among other places. It can be difficult to manage when every file conflicts and we can’t find the important file we need on time.
But now, iFile for PC, Windows 7, and MAC is one of the apps for managing and organizing all of your files. It supports a wide range of file formats, including ppt, Xls, XLSX, ms office, doc, and many others. In this fast-paced world, this app will make your life easier and save time. Download this app now to easily organize all types of your files.
Some Mind-Blowing Features Of iFile For PC:
Some of the mind-blowing features are provided by iFile for PC. Check it out and learn more about this app in this section.
- Supports Pictures such as JPG, GIF, ICO, TIFF, TIF, XBM, and more types.
- Supports Music such as AAC, m4a, m4r, mp3, mp4, and more other types.
- Supports Videos such as mp4, m4v, mpeg4, MOV, and other more types.
- Supports Source Code such as CCP, cc, c, XML, HTML, HTM, and more other types.
- Supports Text such as RTFD, TXT, RTF, and more other types.
- You can easily file copy, rename, move, remove, and sorting files.
- Share the file by zoom, mail, iCloud, and other more apps.
- Easily transfer the files through Bluetooth and web server.
- You can easily import and export all the files.
- A PDF reader is also available in this app.
|Updated||2 March 2018|
|Current Version||35.4 MB|
|Requirements||MAC, iPad 9.0 or later.|
iFile for Windows 10- Some FAQs:
In this section, we will address some of the most frequently asked questions about the iFile for Windows 10. We hope you found this section useful, lets get started.
No, the iFile for desktop cannot be downloaded for free. You must purchase this app if you download it from the app store for your MAC or iPad. which has a price of $1.99 In addition, if you download this app for Android, you will download it for free from the Google Play store.
Yes, in my opinion, iFile for laptops is one of the most secure applications to download. I use this app to manage my files and haven’t had any issues with it. This means that the app will not cause any harm to your devices. There are no viruses in the app. You can without a doubt download this app for your MAC or PC and organize all of your files to make your life easier
Why not, after all? You can easily share all of the files from iFile for the computer. The app includes numerous sharing options, including iCloud, Mail, Dropbox, Whatsapp, and others. You can also transfer files via Bluetooth, Web server, USB, and other methods.
How to download iFile for MAC?
With the help of an iPadian emulator, you can now download iFile for MAC. Yes, this is an iOS emulator that allows you to easily download all iOS apps and games on your MAC, iPad, and other devices. Follow all of the steps outlined below.
- Go to the web, search iPadian.
- Choose the first tab, to visit the official site of the iPadian.
- Next, there is a download button available to download the iPadian.
- Click that button to start a quick download.
- The download will complete in just 10 minutes.
- Now the download is complete, set up and install the iPadian on your MAC.
- Next, click the App Store icon and sign in to the app store via your Gmail account.
- After that, write iFile in the search bar of iPadian. Choose the app from the list.
- Click the button to purchase the app and now you can enjoy this app on all your MAC, and iOS devices.
How to download iFile for PC?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
We are going to use the Bluestacks downloading method to get iFile for PC. Yes, Bluestacks is an Android emulator that allows you to download all Android games and apps on your PC or Windows 10. Using Bluestacks because it is one of the best and most popular android emulators. Let’s get started with the downloading process.
- Download Emulator
For the download of Bluestacks, go to the browser and type Bluestacks in the search bar.
After visiting the official site of Bluestacks. You can see the download button there.
- Run the Setup
Hit that download button to start a quick download. The download will complete in 10 minutes.
- Add Gmail Account
Once the download is complete and all the formalities of Bluestacks. Launch it and click the play store icon. Sign in to the google play store via your valid Gmail ID and Password.
- Install IFile From PlayStore
Next, go to the play store and write iFile in the search bar. Choose the app from the given list. Click the download button and now you can enjoy this app on Your PC and Windows 10 as well.
iFile for Windows 7- Final Words:
We’ve reached the end of this article, and we hope that all of the instructions, information, and downloading processes have been clear to you. And this article will undoubtedly assist you during the downloading process. Download this app to help you organize all of your important files. With this app, you can get all of the files on time. The app includes numerous folders for pictures, videos, documents, audio, APKs, and other media. However, you can now get iFile for free on PC, Windows 10, and Mac.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this article. If you have any further questions or concerns about this app. Then leave a comment down below to let us know. We will definitely solve them.