Most people think that Apple wants to keep its services limited to its own iDevices and Mac computers. Many people use only Apple computers, so they can get iMessage online easily on their desktop. But there are mostly people who have Windows PC and cannot get iMessage on PC. So today I have great news for all Windows users. Now you can run the iMessage app on PC, windows without facing any serious problems. Now you can send and receive iMessages, even you are at your work or any other place where you are using Windows PC. See also Message Peeping Tom for PC I hope you like this app.
iMessage On PC 2017:
iMessage for PC is just an app service. If you want this app on your computer you must already have your own iPhone, iPod, or Mac computer as well. iMessage is bundled into OSX and iOS, if you have a single Apple product you must have an account. So keep in mind that you are not able to get iMessage until you already have to enable it on one of those devices and can use it to push or connect with your PC to use iMessage. If you don’t have Apple products and you want iMessage on your PC, so don’t worry about it. Today here I will tell you how you can get iMessage Windows without any Apple product on your desktop.
Alternative Apps For iMessage:
There are two main ways to get iMessage on PC. to check out the methods below.
How to get iMessage for PC with iPhone?
If you want iMessage app on Windows PC then, you must have an iPhone or Mac with iMessage app. Follow these steps to get your iPhone or iPad to push iMessages to your PC.
- Download chrome on both the system and the chrome remote desktop app as well.
- After installing the app, go to your settings, then Remote Messages. Make sure you create a username and a password and toggle the enable button on.
- Now your iPhone or iPad device will be able to connect messages to your PC.
- You will have to make sure your Apple device and your PC are connected to the same WiFi connection otherwise this method won’t work.
- Open your browser, this works on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc. You will want to enter in the IP address shown in your Remote Messages settings.
- After entering the IP address, enter in a “:333” which is the server port. Example: If your IP address is 192.168.0.1, then you’d type in 192.168.0.1:333 in your address bar.
- If you want to see all of your iMessage for Windows 10 conversations on your Windows computer, then you have to enter your username and password.
How To Use iMessage For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 using Bluestacks?
iMessage is Apple’s own app, it’s not come originally for any other machines. But there is an emulator that will run iMessage on your Windows PC. For installing iMessage on PC follow these steps.
- First, you need to download Bluestack emulator.
- Once you download the Bluestacks then Run it.
- When this emulator completely installs on your PC then search “iMessage” in the search bar. you will get the app in the results.
- Download imessage for PC set it up, and start using it on your Windows PC.
Now enjoy the iOS app on your Windows PC without any iOS product. And start enjoying a chat with your friends and family. I hope this guide work for you Thanks!