NVSIP for PC is a simple and easy Android and iOS app to manage your networking cameras, CCTV camera, or another surveillance system by connecting to this app. NVSIP is basically a simple software
that can easily connect your smartphone with your surveillance camera and you can watch your home or office activities through CCTV cam on your mobile screen.
VIP gives the many features that other live cam monitory apps don’t give you. This app gives you a video playback feature so you are able to see your pastime videos. In case, you missed some videos to review so NVSIP for PC gives you full access to manage your videos on the smartphone screen.
How To Download NVSIP on PC:
First, you need to download BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your Gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. SO type in your search bad “NVSIP” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once the installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find NVSIP and start using it.
Install NVSIP by APK File In PC:
- At the very first you need to download NVSIP APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, which you can download here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation is complete, now search “Turbo VPN” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install NVSIP from Google Play Store.
- You can Install NVSIP From App Store.